BILINGUAL EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATOR (FRENCH/British)
FULL DAY KINDERGARTEN
French Immersion Programs
The Toronto District School Board (TDSB) is among the biggest school boards in The United States. Greater than 258Thousand students at nearly 600 schools across greater Toronto are based on roughly 37Thousand employees who build an optimistic learning atmosphere supporting our Proper Directions and Mission Statement. Our standards are high because our students are our most important.
Interviews is going to be held with an ongoing grounds for experienced and qualified on-call / alternative staff.
The responsibilities and duties from the Early Childhood Educator range from the following:
- Joining up using the class teacher to organize and implement a complete day kindergarten program inside a class setting
- Supplying supervision and age appropriate programming for categories of students included in the extended day program as needed and
- Working together in the style of programs and conditions that will enhance children’s cognitive, physical, social and emotional development.
Interested candidates must hold the following:
- Two-year college Early Childhood Education Diploma with six several weeks child care experience of an academic setting
- Registration using the Ontario College of Early Childhood Teachers
- Fluency in dental and written communication in British and French.
- Current Standard First-aid and CPR B or C Certification OR
- Current Emergency First-aid and CPR B or C Certification and
- Capability to stand/walk for longer periods and move/carry equipment for program
- Must have the ability to physically assist children as needed (e.g. lifting).
The TDSB provides its employees with excellent working conditions, possibilities, and competitive wages.
On-Call/Alternative Staff Rates: $15.48/hr. – after thirty days $26.84/hr.
Candidates must apply online at:
Only candidates selected to have an interview is going to be approached. The Toronto District School Board adheres to equitable employing, employment and promotion practices. We attempt to supply accommodation needs in conjuction with the Ontario Human Privileges Code. Candidates are urged to create their demands for accommodation known ahead of time throughout the employing process.