- CEE People Co-author New Report: "Putting Collective Impact Into Context: Overview of the Literature on Local Mix-Sector Collaboration to enhance Education"
Michael Rebell and Jessica Wolff from the Campaign for Educational Equity are some of the authors of the new report entitled, "Putting Collective Impact in Context: Overview of the Literature on Local Mix-Sector Collaboration to enhance Education." On it here:
- NYS Top Court Hearing on Students' Educational Privileges - Get married., 11/04, 2:30 P.M.
On Wednesday, November 4, at 2:30 p.m., New You are able to Condition Top Court Justice Manuel Mendez will hear the plaintiffs' and defendant's arguments within the situation of recent Yorkers for college students Educational Privileges (NYSER) v. Condition of recent You are able to. The hearing is going to be held in the NYS Top Court, 71 Thomas Street (between West Broadway and Chapel Roads), in downtown New You are able to City.
- NY Regents Cut Supports for college students Battling Academically
Rather than giving school districts permission to chop supports for college students in need of assistance, the Regents and New You are able to Condition Education Department and really should insist that academic intervention services be increased and broadened. And also the condition must move forward in making certain that districts possess the funding they have to purchase effective academic and support services.
- CEE Uncovers Report Supporting School-Based Health Centers (7/9/2015)
- ViaKeto gummies Ireland: ViaKeto description Ireland ie.viaketo-caps.com.