Hope you are having a great week and enjoying the milder weather!
Matthew and Vicky
- House Leagues Begin – February 1
- Pizza Lunch – February 3
- Ski Trip Registration (Grades 5 and 6) – February 3-5
- Essex Open House for Grade 7 Students – February 4 at 6:00
- Spirit Day – Lunar New Year Dressup! – February 8
- Term One Report Cards Go Home – February 8
- Dance-a-Thon – February 9
- Interviews – Week of February 8 -12
- PA Day / Interview Day – February 12
- Pizza Lunch – February 17
- School Council Meeting – February 17 at 6:00
- Deadline for Hand-Delivering Optional Attendance Request Forms to Other Schools: February 19
- Student Absences
- School Dance-a-thon
- House League
- Grade 7 Open Houses
We are aware that there have been a number of late-arrival calls going out in error. We apologize for the inconvenience that this causes and we are taking steps to ensure that this does not happen. Please email me if you have any questions or concerns.
The Dance-a-thon is on February 9!
Palmerston raises money only three times a year: the blowout extravaganza of Mayfest, everybody’s favorite Wednesday activity Pizza Lunch and the shake-off-the-winter-blues dance party called Dance-a-thon.
The kids love it, and the funds that your children and you raise go directly towards enriching their educational experience at Palmerston.
- 1st place: The class who raises the most money gets a pizza party in their classroom.
- 2nd place: The class who raises the second most money gets a classroom party.
- New this year: Participation prize: All classes that have over 90% participation in the fundraising will get an outdoor disco recess!
The Dance-a-thon pledge forms have already gone home, so check the backpacks. (If forms got lost, kids can get new ones in the office.)
Please help your children ask neighbours and family members to pledge and give what you can. Take the form to work or to a family get-together. There are many people who want to help your kid have a great school experience and this is one way they can.
Thank you in advance for us helping make this event a great success!
House Leagues have officially started! Information about teams has been posted in the centre-south entrance stairwell. House Leagues happen at morning recesses.
- Mondays – Grade 1
- Tuesdays – Grade 2
- Wednesdays – Grade 3
- Thursdays – Grade 4
- Fridays – Grades 5 and 6
Please contact Mr. Faccinelli if you have any questions.
Upcoming Grade 7 Open Houses
Dear Parents and Guardians,
We would like to send a very special thank you to our School Council Communications Committee who spent many hours updating the look of our blog. Thank you so much!
February is Kindergarten Registration month. If you would like to enrol your child into the English Kindergarten program, please call 416-393-9305 to make an appointment. We look forward to meeting you.See also:
- KETO Complete Capsules prix des Capsules KETO Complete.