Honoraria for BOARD people
Consolidation Period: From September 23, 2014 towards the .
This is actually the British form of a bilingual regulation.
1. This Regulation sets the way of calculating the boundaries on honoraria compensated under section 191 from the Act. O. Reg. 357/06, s. 1 O. Reg. 57/12, s. 1.
District School Boards
Aspects of honorarium
2. (1) For any term of office starting in 2006 or later, the honorarium for part of an area school board, according associated with a year of their term of office, shall contain such from the following components because the board determines, susceptible to section 4:
1. The bottom amount for that year.
2. The enrolment amount for that year.
3. The attendance amounts due towards the member for that year.
4. The space amounts due towards the member for that year. O. Reg. 357/06, s. 2 (1).
(2) Annually of the member’s term of office starts on December 1 and finishes around the following November 30. O. Reg. 357/06, s. 2 (2).
3. Suspended: O. Reg. 190/10, s. 1.
Policy re honorarium components
4. (1) For any term of office starting in 2006 or later, the board shall set up a policy, on or before October 15 from the twelve months where the term of office starts, regarding,
(a) which components indexed by sentences 1 to 4 of subsection 2 (1) it'll pay throughout the word of office
(b) for that base amount, the attendance amount and also the distance amount, when the component is going to be compensated, the quantity of the aspect of be compensated to some member for every year from the term of office, determined in compliance with sections 5, 7 and eight and
(c) for that enrolment amount, if it will likely be compensated, the proportion to become used in calculating the enrolment amount limit for any member for every year from the term of office. O. Reg. 357/06, s. 4 (1) O. Reg. 163/07, s. 2 (1) O. Reg. 190/10, s. 2 (1).
(2) The board may, anytime, change its policy under subsection (1) so that an element isn't taken care of annually, the quantity of an element to become compensated is decreased for any year, or even the percentage to become used in calculating the enrolment amount limit is decreased for any year. O. Reg. 163/07, s. 2 (2).
(3) When the board changes its insurance policy for annually under subsection (2), it might restore the initial policy made under subsection (1) anytime prior to the finish from the period that the insurance policy is applicable. O. Reg. 163/07, s. 2 (2).
(4) Suspended: O. Reg. 190/10, s. 2 (2).
5. (1) The bottom amount for any member for any year of the term of office is definitely an amount that doesn't exceed the bottom amount limit determined under subsection (2), (3) or (4), because the situation might be. O. Reg. 357/06, s. 5 (1).