The Secretary of state for Education, Culture and Science works to produce a wise, skilled and inventive atmosphere within the Netherlands. Its mission is to make sure that everybody will get an excellent education and it is ready for responsibility and independence. The Ministry also wants individuals to benefit from the arts, and aims to produce the best conditions for instructors, artists and scientists to work.
Our mission would be to ensure an educated, skilled and cultured country.
The Ministry has got the following objectives:
- To make sure that everybody will get an excellent education
- To make sure that everybody is ready for private independance and responsibility
- To make sure that everybody has got the chance to see and revel in culture
- To make sure that instructors, artists and researchers can execute the work they do
Secretary of state for Education, Culture and Science staff is devoted, knowledgeable, professional, friendly and motivated.
- Devoted – the Ministry performs its work with respect to parliamentary democracy and it is institutions. It will so legitimately, effectively with integrity. Along with personnel using their company Ministries, its personnel goal to provide excellent public services.
- Knowledgeable and professional – Staff is critical, dare to stay their necks out, work appropriately and interact. They don't have confidence in paperwork however in their colleagues’ capabilities.
- Friendly – The job of personnel directly affects people and, as a result, due care is proven when confronted with the general public. You should pay attention to the other party's opinions, to exhibit respect when confronted with the general public, and also to be transparent at the office.
- Motivated – Personnel motivate, develop and proper one another. The duties of staff is respected and contracts are honoured. Secretary of state for Education, Culture and Science staff is available to new ideas and would like to keep learning.