The U.S. Commercial Services are the trade promotion arm from the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Worldwide Trade Administration. Our mission would be to increase U.S. exports, enhance job creation, strengthen national security, promote and safeguard U.S. commercial interests abroad, and deliver personalized solutions to make sure that U.S. companies compete and win within the global marketplace. Our services include:
- Market Intelligence to assist U.S. exporters concentrate on the right market(s) for his or her items and services
- Trade Counseling to give them the data they have to navigate the export process from starting to finish
- Business Matchmaking services for connecting them with the proper partners and prospects
- Trade Advocacy for U.S companies to level the worldwide playing area for worldwide procurement
The Inland Empire U.S. Export Assistance Center, situated in Ontario California, belongs to an worldwide network of offices in 100 U.S. metropolitan areas as well as in nearly 80 nations. For additional info on the way we might help your organization using its conveying methods, check out Our Services page and make certain to look at our approaching localSee also:
- Teklynx delivers cool label and barcode products. Try it out.