For Application: December 1, 2015. The internet application should be completed and all sorts of supporting documents (as indicated below) should be received within the Admissions Office by the application deadline. Transcripts and certificates covering all previous college education and, if relevant, evidence of British facility should be received within the Admissions Office.*
Candidates must request transcripts to become sent straight to the Admissions Office, Faculty of Dentistry, in the institution(s) attended. Note: Candidates attending the College of Toronto aren't needed to create this arrangement. We'll instantly obtain your academic record in the College of Toronto Student Record System (ROSI).
*Candidates seeking admission based on official documents which are inside a language apart from British must submit photocopies of the original documents mounted on notarized British translations. Additionally, candidates must submit an in depth outline of courses effectively carried out their college program and request the official transcript to become submitted straight to the Admissions Office in the institution(s) attended through the application deadline. When the original documents don't record the topics analyzed and also the grades acquired in individual courses, candidates must submit among the following: (a) licensed claims (supported by notarized British translations) from approved authorities from the institution(s) attended or, if not available, (b) a Legal Declaration, supplying the needed information. Photocopies won't be recognized unless of course they've been licensed.
College guidelines on use of student records and private privacy let us communicate just with you unless of course we've written permission to go over the applying with another person. To use towards the dental program you have to complete the internet application in the Faculty website. It's the responsibility from the applicant to accomplish the internet application precisely and also to provide information punctually. DOCUMENTS Won't Be Came back. The next documents must accompany the finished online application:
- Non-refundable application service charge of $ 275.00 CDN (only online charge card obligations are recognized.)
- Evidence of citizenship, i.e. Canadian citizenship or permanent resident status (photocopy only).This document could be mailed directly, faxed to: (416) 979-4944 or sent via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, candidates must arrange for an additional documents to become posted straight to the Admissions Office in the giving institution(s):
- Official transcripts of previous college along with other publish-secondary education.*
- DAT score report.**
- Evidence of British facility, if relevant
All documents have to be mailed towards the following address:
Faculty of Dentistry
124 Edward Street, Room 104
Toronto, ON M5G1G6
* Candidates attending the College of Toronto aren't needed to set up for transcripts if their complete academic record seems around the U of T Student Record System (ROSI) otherwise, candidates must request official transcripts to become sent in the Transcript Center.
** November 2015 DAT score reviews are due within the Admissions Office the moment they become available. Official score reviews for test dates just before November 2015 should be posted through the application deadline. Note: Candidates asking for transfer aren't needed to submit DAT scores.