Appreciate your curiosity about teaching for that Faculty of Ongoing Education and Training at Seneca College.
- Adult Education
- Applied Arts
- Business Studies
- Community Services
- Computer Areas of expertise
- Computer Studies
- General Education
- Health Sciences
- Legal and Public Administration
- Leisure and Entertainment
- Office Administration
Teaching Possibilities at Seneca College
Seneca College is going to be offering an array of "Morning HoursInch classes beginning in The month of january 2016. These "Morning HoursInch courses will run from 7:00 am to eight:30 am, one morning per week for 14 days. The weekly format of these classes is 1.5 hrs in-class along with the rest shipped online. We're presently prospecting for teachers who're "early risers" and capable of train the next subjects:
- Accounting (candidates should have CPA designation)
- Business Law (candidates should have legislation degree)
- Business Software Programs (Stand out, Access, Sage50, Quickbooks, ACCPAC)
- Payroll Compliance (candidates should have Payroll designation)
- Human Assets Management (candidates should have HRPA designation)
- Fundamentals of Property Evaluation
- Concepts of Insurance
All candidates must have three to five years industry knowledge about appropriate certification/designation and related education. Prior teaching experience is preferred along with excellent communication and social abilities and powerful technical (computer/internet) capabilities.
British and Literature
Minimum qualifications: M.A.in British or related writing-centred discipline 5+ years teaching experience in a publish-secondary level. TESL Certificate an resource.
Minimum qualifications: M.A. British Literature – Ph.D. preferred 5+ years teaching experience in a publish-secondary level.
Part-time TESL teacher at Seneca College
Job opening: A TESL teacher to train one evening each week within the Fall.
Wages: hourly rate according to experience and education
- a Masters degree in Applied Linguistics, Second Language Education, Linguistics, TESOL etc.
- 2Thousand hrs of expertise teaching ESL/EFL
- Understanding from the relevant TESL course
Building Environment Systems Program
Seneca College is prospecting teachers with experience of the area of creating Environment Systems Procedures or Management to train part-amount of time in our BES Class II Faster Certificate Program beginning in nov 2016. Interested candidates should be open to train nights and/or weekends.
Priority will be presented to candidates using the following:
- Recent experience
- An extensive knowledge of careers within the area
- A BES or BOMA designation
- Experience teaching inside a publish-secondary atmosphere or equivalent