A Student Services Office is devoted to supplying support to Dentistry students, and can serve as the very first reason for contact for college students seeking suggestions about academic and financial matters. A Student Services Office is really a valuable supply of information that students require in their registration within the Faculty of Dentistry.
Inside the Student Services Office students can:
- Request information associated with:
- undergraduate and graduate admission
- electives and trades
- student record collection
- scholarship grants and financial help
- personal advice and guidance
- tuition enquires
- confirmation of enrolment letters
- arranging (ie. courses, treatment centers, term tests and final exams)
Submit many forms that require the Registrar’s signature
Get yourself a copy from the Faculty Calendar
Additional services and support can be found with the College of Toronto and knowledge are available underneath the section.